Σελίδες

13/10/2014

city of dreams




Hey fellows, it's been a while...During whole september i've been exhaustingly studying for the exams of a master programme I want to participate. Now that I finished I'm back! Such a hot weather huh? It doesn't reminds octomber at all, if I was in Chalkidiki I assure you I would go swimming. Anyway, I'm here now, so I'm gonna wear my ever trusted stans and my favorite dress-sweatshirt and i'm gonna go for a walk, barelegged of course! I think this outfit is one of my favorites. I absolutely adore this zara sweatshit, it's the epitome of casual sport style but kind of sexy too, don't you agree? And the stans...oh the stans! I'm so happy they're back in the markets, one of the most comfortable sneakers has ever been discovered. I know you 're gonna say that everyone wears them, but come on, who can resist to such a classical piece! I've been wearing them at the primary school and then again at high school, so in love with them! So, here I am, ready for a walk with a cup of coffee on my hand at the beautiful sunny port of our city. Oh, must not forget to tell you, this photoshoot is from the beginning of September, so yes with regret I declare that this tan has totally faded away :(  
M.
*Thank you Katerina for these photos!
  Find her instagram profile here: katrin_ther

find us on facebook | pinterest instagram_x instagram_m | instagram_d chictopia lookbook



baseball dress: zarawhite sneakers: adidas stan smith




hello from this adorable special guest!

find us on facebook | pinterest instagram_x instagram_m | instagram_d chictopia lookbook

1 comment:

  1. Ωραίες λήψεις και τσουπππππ μια όμορφη μουσουδίτσα στο τελος!
    Καλό απόγευμα!
    Φιλιά :)

    ReplyDelete